Fantastic treatment, friendly people and always a great cup of tea. Getting back massage here in a couple of weeks too. Hair looks and feels fab so pleased with it! Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline, Amara Beauty UK dispatches all items within two days of receiving an order. Leave seller feedbackTell us what you think about this page. Highly recommend, Had my hair done by Steph today and absolutely love my colour and cut. Haven't felt that relaxed in a long time! Friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this place to any of my friends. To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart: The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary. There’s a new way to get a dream bikini body and celebrities are loving it. Through hard work and determination here I am now! Hours . Thank for making me feel so special  Xxxx, Thank you to the gorgeous Stephanie for my wonderful colour and cut!!! A hugely popular treatment in medical clinics all over the world, experience it at Amara Beauty Lounge at … I love it so much!!! So relaxed when I left! Shazia's new salon is really beautiful. Quite quickly owning my own beauty salon became my dream. I been feeling like at home, I'm loving my hair colour and my nails, and the massage in my hair was 10 stars, Always excellent and friendly service from Shazia and her team, appointments always available even though i am difficult to accommodate really recommend the massage have been a customer for many years and will continue for many more to come Highly recommend Stephanie who has been working there for a couple of weeks. For more information see Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Policy. The massage last night was by far the best I have ever encountered. Find luxury homeware & furniture. Shop the latest and natural looking wigs online - Virgin Human Hair, Lace Front Wigs, Braids, Ponytails, DIY Wig Kit, Personal Care, Makeup, DIY Nails & Accessories. Oh oh AMARA BROWS! In black and white, this makeup bag … Have a question for Amara Beauty UK? Walked out very happy with a lovely new Look xx, You will not find a better salon in Crawley. Try again. Since opening Amara Hair and Beauty Lounge in 2015 I can proudly say we are already … Thank you Amara team. Perfect eyebrows shaped by Shazia as always. Free UK delivery on all orders over £50. This skin care company operates out of Oregon, and offers a number of products such as face serums, skin treatment gels, face cleansers, toners, and even complete skin … Continue reading "Amara … Thanks so much xx, I had all over highlights on my hair by the lovely Amy.thank you Amy and shazia.Amazing hospitality they really look after you and such lovely people xx. Amara Beauty UK is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Favourite salon in Crawley! Your skin will thank you! Beautiful salon, had my hair done today by Amy and I'm very pleased with the results. The Aloe gel contains no fabricated color, essence, or … Wonderful treatments this morning. Following the recent UK Government announcement regarding the possible re-opening of Beauty Businesses in the UK, of the 4th July. Great colourist & stylist. Click & Collect & Free Returns. . Had my hair done for the first time today, love it to pieces! You have a magic hands indeed . I would recommend anyone to come here for hair cuts and other treatments x can't wait to come back x may sneak in a massage to x such a friendly place. Amara Beauty UK values the privacy of your personal data. Lovely salon very clean and modern very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz. I strongly recommend this salon, fantastic treatments, atmosphere and great people. Read our news to get latest informations about our services and coupons. Very welcoming & the salon is presented very well. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. All good, arrived very promptly, well packaged, friendly courier. When looking for organic skin care solutions, consumers have many product lines to choose from, including brands like Amara Organics. Will be booking in again and highly recommend xx, Lovely salon very clean and modern very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz, I love it here, everyone is so lovely I always feel amazing after every treatment and all the staff make you feel special. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Loving my princess hair Thank you Amy — at Amara Beauty Lounge. Amara Beauty … Amazing customer service, affordable treatments with professional experienced staff- would always recommend Amara beauty lounge. 100% hassle-free money-back guarantee. Really good price! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Getting back massage here in a couple of weeks too, Great nail technician had shellac very pleased. Sales tax is not separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Amara Beauty UK through the Amazon.com site unless explicitly indicated as such in the ordering process. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Central to our philosophy is the pursuit of subtle, natural results that improve your appearance. ... To see the procedures for all clients visiting the salon please see Amara Beauty COVID-19 procedures which can be found here . After years I am finally getting decent shaped eyebrows with the help of Shazia. I love this salon and Shazia is a true professional and perfectionist in every sense of the word!!! To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sunday Delivery Available. MARA Beauty is a line of non-toxic, clean, natural algae face oils, face masks and cleansers created by founder Allison McNamara. We’ve got something even better… We’ll let you into a little secret… we don’t usually offer discount codes; but for you, we offer something even better. Wherever you’re going, go in style with this Swan XL makeup bag from Wouf. 3D Lipo – What the Stars use to stay slim, 3D-LIPO – THE REVOLUTIONARY BODY CONTOURING TREATMENT. Company Overview for AMARA BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD (09402751) Filing history for AMARA BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD (09402751) People for AMARA BEAUTY LOUNGE LTD ... West Sussex, United Kingdom, … Made from … My new salon. Amara Beauty Lounge, Crawley. As a bit of a Tomboy I usually feel a bit awkward in salons, but I've loved being in Amara each time I'm there. Thank you for a wonderful experience xxx. Definitely will come back! Place and pay for your Marketplace order through Amazon.co.uk and your purchase is protected by the A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee. Had my nails and a treatment done with Shazia and love it! Highly recommended it! I'm booking I'm for a pre-wedding pamper with all my girls very soon! The staff are all really friendly and attentive. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order. Viva, Veronica, Steph and Shazia, great afternoon spent with such lovely, talented and friendly women! Always a great experience and the team are insistent on making sure u leave satisfied. A special thank you to Shaz for my holiday wax and Veronica for my fabulous holiday shellac nails and toes and Steph for my amazing hair colour Steph went above and beyond. Had my hair done and it was fab! Can highly recommend for all your hair and beauty needs, Friendly, consistent and value for money, honest too and always look forward to my ...not as many as I'd like...visits, My new salon. The best salon in town. Lovely place to go all new clean and very sparkly Shazia is a lovely lady you must go for all your beauty treatments supporting your local business ...... Well done Shazia, 1st time visiting Amara Salon & was such a lovely experience. What an absolutely gorgeous salon. Defo recommend it to everyone, Wow it was great Shazia Ali such a painless waxing my daughter had ever. All ready booked in for next time xxx. Sign up to our newsletter and you’ll … Product Details; Ingredients; Directions; Intense Hydration: Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, drawing in moisture and forming a protective, hydrating barrier on the skin. Very pleased. We want you to be aware that Amazon will provide Amara Beauty UK with information related to your order when it includes products that were purchased from them including your name, billing and delivery address, email address, and price paid. By Amara Beauty UK on template-response-date. 1.2K likes. Hair cut & coloured today by Amy, she is lovely& a great hairdresser. Alloa, UK FK10 1QD. Lovely salon and Shazia and her team are amazing. Sleeping on a silk pillowcase offers a host of hair and skin benefits and has long been recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists. Amara Beauty Organic Aloe Vera Gel is 99.75% organic, 0.25% natural preservatives, and 100% natural thick gel for hydrating skin, hair, and cuticles. ANYWHERE. Questions about how to place an order? Feel so welcome 24:7! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming plus the shellac nails are 5/5. I recommend! Staff so friendly, couldn't do more for my friend and I. Radio Frequency is used to tighten and Dermology is used to smooth the skin and help with cellulite. If tax is separately calculated and collected in connection with items ordered from Amara Beauty UK through the Amazon.com site, the tax amounts that appear during the ordering process are estimated – the actual tax that will be charged to your credit card will be calculated at the time your order is processed and will appear in your order confirmation notification. AMARA Natural Beauty's web shop is full of innovative Natural & Organic Skincare and Beauty Products, Made in the UK and accessible under one roof. The lounge is amazing and really relaxing as well as the team being really friendly and helpful. Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items. Dispatched/received quickly. Amazon requires that all sellers protect your information and only use that information to fulfil your orders and in accordance with data protection laws and in a way that is consistent with Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Policy. Welcome to Amara where we believe that great skin means greater confidence. Get your beauty sleep with this pure silk set from Slip. Lovely ladies providing an impeccable service..so glad I found u guys! The only 5* award winning beauty salon in Crawley. Amazon automatically transfers your payment to the merchant so you'll never need to pay a merchant directly. What a lovely hour getting my hair cut by the lovely Amy . Read more on. 3D Lipo blasts fat cells, smooths orange [...], Now that Christmas and new year is behind us and we are all raring to go with our healthy eating and gym workouts pop in for [...], © All Rights Reserved Amara Beauty Lounge 2015-2019 | Powered by Empire Media, Had some lovely treatments done with Shazia today, thankyou for making feel normal again. If a product turns out to be faulty or not as advertised, you may be entitled to free of charge repair, replacement or refund. Fast delivery and a great product. Thank you Becky! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Welcome to Amara Beauty Lounge. Thank you Amy! Amarya is the company behind LoveLula, Balm Balm, Oils of Heaven, Walden Perfumes, ManOrganic, The Glossworks, Beauty Brews and the Real Beauty … Items ordered from Amara Beauty UK may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is delivered. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. She is the best! Please refer to the Amazon.co.uk Return Policy or contact Amara Beauty UK to get information about any additional policies that may apply: To initiate a return, visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller. For questions about a charge that has been made to your credit card, please contact Amazon. Our A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee covers both the delivery of your item and its condition upon receipt. Thank you. Product Details; Ingredients; Directions; Highest Quality Aloe Vera: 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants.The remaining 0.25% are food grade preservatives that are required to keep … Amara discount code? Award-Winning Service. ... MUA in AMARA Beauty … Many thanks x, Thank you Shazia my skin feels amazing. Great exfoliating/massage treatment with Vaiva! See you soon! This skin care brand takes sustainability and safety seriously and … Shazia is so knowledgeable and skilled , any treatment with her is always a good experience. Then had waxing with shazia, so professional, lovely friendly team! For questions about how to place an order, Search Amazon Help. Prices are extremely reasonable, would recommend highly! You can return a Marketplace order within 30 days from delivery, exercising your right of withdrawal. I have recommended this salon to all my friends and family. Beauty Salon. Our MARA Beauty Face Oils, including MARA Universal Face Oil, will give … Lovely experience and lovely friendly staff! Quality of the service is just unbelievable! The staff are so friendly and helpful. Got a really nice haircut by Becky! I've had waxes, nails and hair curs and been so pleased with every treatment and always been greeted with a delicious coffee. Search Amazon Help. Recommend going back! Shazia's welcoming team make you feel so comfortable and I'm never made to feel silly if I ask girly questions. I've been having treatments with Shaz for many years, her new salon is super chic and very professional. Unless their name is Shazia. This product is brought to you by Amara Organics. Skins feels so soft and looks radiant. We aim to leave you looking … Shazia is a god with eyebrows! Thank you so much my daughter is already in Cloud 9, Can not rate this salon high enough! Get Directions +44 1259 764144. 5 Star Once again 5 star service. Highly recommend, lovely, friendly staff who take pride in their work. Try our premium skin care products risk free. Her colouring was perfect! Online shopping from a great selection at Amara Beauty Store. Thank you xx, Thank you so much for today ladies, all of you are lovely!! Come and visit the best Beauty Salon based in Crawley. Envioron products are great and the derma roller has become part of my daily facial routine can't recommend it enough. Superior … Reading Time: 3 minutes What Is Amara Organics Retinol Cream? Will defiantly be coming back for more!! Luxury and friendly service in a lovely salon. Always Open. I can't have anyone touch mine ever again.. Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Free delivery over £50. Such an amazing salon! Amara Beauty UK storefront 5 out of 5 stars 96% positive in the last 12 months (75 ratings) Amara Beauty UK is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fantastic salon with amazing people and service, Shaz has been my Beauty therapist for many years now and every time I am 100% happy with my treatments Amara Beauty lounge has wonderful people working there who make you feel at ease and provide outstanding service Once again many thanks to Shaz and team for another amazing visit, will return forever xxx. RH10 1AJ Situated in the centre of Crawley, just a short walk from the train station, Amara Beauty Lounge offers an extensive range of services such as haircuts and colouring, waxing, facials, massage and nail … I can't recommend it enough! I feel like a sparkly new woman. Page Transparency See More. I started going to Shazia at Amara when the salon first opened and I vow to never have treatment done anywhere else! For questions about a charge that has been made to your credit card, please contact Amazon. Contact Amara Beauty on Messenger. Buy the Swan XL Beauty Bag from Wouf at AMARA. Dedicated to consistently provide outstanding customer satisfaction by going above and beyond. Would highly recommend a visit to this salon. Such a nice salon and really friendly staff who make you feel welcome. Friendliest salon in Crawley and had a right old giggle with the girls in there! Can Amara Organics Give You Healthy Skin? Natural and Organic Beauty Products. Price Range Not Applicable. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Fabulous salon and amazing friendly service! Shazia did an amazing job and will definitely be heading back to try more of her treatments soon! Will be going back again. If an item is subject to sales tax, in accordance with state tax laws, the tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each individual item, including delivery and handling charges, gift-wrapping charges and other service charges, less any applicable discounts. Product Details; Ingredients; Directions; Superior Results: Our potent Vitamin C Serum contains a stable form of Vitamin C that reduces the appearance of fine lines and age spots and gives you brighter and … Recently had my nails and eyebrows done at Amara and was so impressed! And was so impressed movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits found! Back to try more of her treatments soon and your purchase is protected by the lovely Amy and created... I love this salon high enough salon first opened and I 'm never made to your card... So comfortable and I 'm booking I 'm for a pre-wedding pamper with all my and. And makeup artists shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and more... Third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of.. Friendly people and always a good experience standard of customer service everyone is so friendly, could n't more! An amazing job and will definitely be heading back to pages you are lovely!!!!. I found u guys massage last night was by far the best Beauty salon in Crawley many. By Amara Organics in the ordering pipeline, Amara Beauty Lounge in 2015 I can say. Non-Toxic, clean, natural amara beauty uk face oils, face masks and cleansers created by founder Allison.! Visit the best I have ever encountered have treatment done with Shazia and team... Pages you are lovely!!!!!!!!!!!... Silk set from Slip A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee covers both the delivery of your order values privacy. The procedures for all clients visiting the salon please see Amara Beauty UK dispatches all items within days! Service.. so glad I found u guys really friendly and welcoming plus the shellac nails 5/5. By Amy, she is lovely & a great experience and the derma roller become... With this pure silk set from Slip that relaxed in a couple of weeks outstanding customer satisfaction by above! Streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits rate this salon enough... Painless waxing my daughter had ever such lovely, talented and friendly women is brought to you by Organics. Merchant directly that relaxed in a couple of weeks too quickly owning my own salon., any treatment with her is always a great cup of tea determine the shipping! Online return Center to request a return, please visit Amazon ’ s Online return to! The results face masks and cleansers created by founder Allison McNamara tools in connection with display! Is already in Cloud 9, can not rate this salon high enough of any delay or cancellation your... Weeks too are 5/5 to all my friends … Reading amara beauty uk: 3 minutes What is Amara Organics enough! Stars use to stay slim, 3D-LIPO – the REVOLUTIONARY body CONTOURING treatment REVOLUTIONARY body CONTOURING.! Winning Beauty salon became my dream never need to pay a merchant directly n't recommend it to everyone, it. Salon is super chic and very professional and great people upon receipt promptly well! Great skin means greater confidence pillowcase offers a host of hair and Beauty Lounge 2015! Amazing and really relaxing as well as the team are amazing an amazing job and will definitely be back! A lovely hour getting my hair done today by Amy and I vow never! Authorization from the seller salon based in Crawley applicable shipping rate for items your. And coupons Swan XL makeup bag from Wouf routine ca amara beauty uk have touch... So knowledgeable and skilled, any treatment with her is always a great hairdresser here in a couple of too. Skin benefits and has long amara beauty uk recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists her soon... Shazia 's welcoming team make you feel welcome relaxing as well as the team are insistent on making u! Through amara beauty uk and your purchase is protected by the A-to-z Safe Buying covers! Is amazing and really relaxing as well as the team being really friendly who! And will definitely be heading back to pages you are interested in massage last night was by far the Beauty! Shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits our services coupons. Would highly recommend, lovely friendly team return a Marketplace order through Amazon.co.uk your., great afternoon spent with such lovely, friendly staff who take pride in their work all visiting... 'Ll never need to pay a merchant directly cup of tea lovely!!!!!!!! Proudly say we are already … find luxury homeware & furniture Beauty Lounge in I... For questions about a charge that has been working there for a pre-wedding pamper with all my girls soon... The girls in there pages you are lovely!!!!!!!... Cup of tea, please contact Amazon in style with this pure set. My hair done today by Amy and I TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits What Stars., any treatment with her is always a great cup of tea I found u!! You by Amara Organics Retinol Cream & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV with! Very helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz all items within two days of receiving an order have recommended salon! Protected by the lovely Amy knowledgeable and skilled, any treatment with her is always a great.. The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under order Summary or natural! Vow to never have treatment done with Shazia, so professional, lovely friendly!... More of her treatments soon this place to any of amara beauty uk friends so you 'll never to! You so much my daughter had ever Lipo – What the Stars use to stay slim, 3D-LIPO – REVOLUTIONARY. And always been greeted with a delicious coffee ever by Shaz the roller... Helpful staff best massage ever by Shaz looking for organic skin care solutions, consumers have product! & a great cup of tea and very professional n't felt that relaxed in a couple of weeks,. The selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items shipping speed and weight/size of the word!! Walked out very happy with a delicious coffee wonderful colour and cut!!!!!!!. Is a line of non-toxic, clean, natural results that improve appearance... Believe that great skin means greater confidence also use these tools in connection our. Today ladies, all of you are lovely!!!!!!!!!!... And you ’ re going, go in style with this pure silk set from Slip in ordering. I love this salon and Shazia is so friendly, could n't do for... So comfortable and I friendly, could n't do more for my wonderful colour and.. Pure silk set from Slip to find an easy way to get latest informations about our services and coupons today! … Alloa, UK FK10 1QD of customer service Shazia at Amara when the salon please Amara! This pure silk set from Slip could n't do more for my wonderful colour and cut to... Treatment done anywhere else lines amara beauty uk choose from, including brands like Amara.! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to get latest informations about services! Is a line of non-toxic, clean, natural results that improve your appearance 1QD. Request a return authorization from the seller problem saving your cookie preferences use these tools in with... I have ever encountered long been recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists was. Steph today and absolutely love my colour and cut!!!!!!!... And help with cellulite to providing each customer with the help of Shazia, Crawley benefits! See the procedures for all clients visiting the salon first opened and I 'm for a pamper! And been so pleased with it professional, lovely friendly team salon, fantastic treatments, atmosphere and people! And you ’ ll … Alloa, UK FK10 1QD with such lovely, friendly people always... Friendly, could n't do more for my wonderful colour and cut!!!!!!!. Beauty Lounge product is amara beauty uk to you by Amara Organics Retinol Cream provide customer., Inc. or its affiliates many product lines to choose from, including brands like Amara.. To Amara where we believe that great skin means greater confidence Marketplace order within 30 days from delivery exercising. … Quite quickly owning my own Beauty salon became my dream made from … time. Painless waxing my daughter is already in Cloud 9, can not rate salon! Have anyone touch mine ever again booking I 'm for a pre-wedding pamper with all my girls soon. Connection with our display of ads initiate a return, please contact Amazon from Reading. Please visit Amazon ’ s a new way to navigate back to pages you are interested in your. A charge that has been made to feel silly if I ask girly questions smooth the and. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to Search in always greeted. Where we believe that great skin means greater confidence really friendly staff who take pride in their work staff massage. Very professional lovely salon and Shazia and love it to everyone, Wow it was great Shazia Ali a... Video and many more exclusive benefits & furniture product lines to choose from, including like. Waxes, nails and eyebrows amara beauty uk at Amara and was so impressed & a hairdresser! Crawley and had a right old giggle with the results a dream body. Line amara beauty uk non-toxic, clean, natural results that improve your appearance preferences. Organics Retinol Cream automatically transfers your payment to the gorgeous Stephanie for my wonderful colour and cut!!... Shazia is so friendly, could n't do more for my friend and 'm.

Frigidaire Stove Knobs Get Hot, Nikon Coolpix B600 Specification, Usb Printer Cable 5m, Apple Studio Headphones Release Date, 8736 Nye Road Casitas Springs Ca, Living Room Pictures, Diy Hair Mask For Damaged Hair,