We've combed through the options and selected our two favorite cameras in this class. The Lumix FZ80 / FZ82 retains the 60x optical zoom introduced on the previous FZ70 / FZ72. Finally, the FZ80 does offer built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Thanks! Review: The DJI Pocket 2 is a vlogging machine you can take anywhere (even in your pocket), Canon EOS Rebel T8i (EOS 850D / EOS Kiss X10i), Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS Pro. The lens is the same DC Vario 3.58-215mm f/2.8-5.9, which covers a focal length range equivalent to 20-1200mm in 35mm format. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black), New 0.45x High Definition Wide Angle Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70, DMC-FZ80, DMC-FZ200, DMC-FZ300, DMC-FZ1000, DC-FZ1000 II, Leica V-LUX (Typ 114) & Leica V-LUX 4, Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera Features 12.1 Megapixel, 1/2.3-Inch Sensor, 4K Video, WiFi, Splash & Dustproof Camera Body, LEICA DC 24X F2.8 Zoom Lens - DMC-FZ300K - (Black) USA, MegaGear Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80, FZ82 Ever Ready Leather Camera Case and Strap, with Battery Access - Black - MG1223. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It produced a vignette effect, like a fish eye. Start enjoying all the possibilities of your camera with this selection of accessories for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 / FZ82 . Telephoto lens converter; Compatible with 58mm cameras; Ideal for nature photography; SKU: VDTS-3774 MPN: TP58 EAN: 8436537140063 Need help? You wouldn't want to do this without manually supporting the converter. Any idea on how do you attach TC-E17ED to FZ-80? Kostenloser Versand . You can change the three pillars of photography (aperture, shutter speed, ISO) as on any professional camera. This fantastic piece of opto-mechatronics is only let down by the … They provide lenses with more close-up range and magnification, without compromising image quality. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3261478, https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3281815. From the Amazon Q&A I read, it looks like the DAW-LA7 does not work with FZ80. They provide dramatically shorter MOD (Minimum Object Distance). 55mm Filter KIT UV CPL ND Hood For Panasonic DMC-FZ80 FZ82 FZ70 Camera Lens Cap. Mixing long-zoom capabilities with multimedia recording versatility, the Panasonic FZ80 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) features the exceptionally-versatile LUMIX DC VARIO 20mm ultra wide-angle lens with a 60x optical zoom (20-1200mm equivalent), 4K video recording and 4K PHOTO, which makes it possible to capture dynamic landscapes, wild animals and birds from a distance. It's worthwhile reading the entire thread to see the variation among products/observers. With 4K comes Panasonic's assortment of 4K-driven modes including Post Focus, Focus Stacking and 4K Photo. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (High Definition) Ultra Wide Angle Conversion Lens (Low Profile), This Triple Coated High Definition 0.5x (0.44-0.48x Actual) lens for 58mm diameter is a high grade, wide-angle converter. Here are two threads which you might find useful. The Leica Q2 Monochrom is a version of the Gold Award-winning Q2 that only shoots images in black and white. Every item on this page has been carefully selected by our experts to make sure they are 100% compatible with your camera. reliable and safe to use. Combining a 37MP full-frame sensor, minimalist controls and Lightroom Mobile built in, it's a refreshing – if a bit quirky – take on the smartphone-meets-camera concept. All content, design, and layout are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital Photography Review All Rights Reserved. The only completely new lens to be released today is the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 … Previous page of related Sponsored Products, New 2.2X High Grade Telephoto Conversion Lens for Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80, Wide + Tele Lens + DMW-LA8 Tube Bundle for Panasonic DMC-FZ70, Panasonic DMC-FZ70K, Panasonic DMC-FZ72, Panasonic HC-VX981K (High Definition) Ultra Wide Angle Conversion Lens (Low Profile), Home & Tech Products Reviews Demos Recommendations, Top 10 Coolest DSLR Camera Gadgets & Accessories, Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 boasts many features like the 18.1 mega- pixel MOS high sensitivity sensor, the 20mm – 1200mm (35mm equivalent) lens, USB charging, 4K shooting and 10 frames per second shooting mode. Telephoto Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 / FZ82; Telephoto Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 / FZ82. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/54576691, Review: The Panasonic FZ1000 II combines versatility and value, Tennessee wanderings: Panasonic FZ1000 II sample gallery update, DPReview TV: Waterproof camera shootout 2019, Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ1000 II sample gallery, Sigma 65mm F2 DG DN Sample Gallery (DPReview TV), Sigma 35mm F2 DG DN Sample Gallery (DPReview TV), Review: Monogram Creative Console - a refinement of our favorite modular editing hardware. It screws straight into the front of the FZ80. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Filter UV CPL ND + Lens Hood + Cap for Panasonic DC FZ80 DC FZ82 Digital Camera bei eBay. A high-speed, fully automatic lens that features optical glass. It provides the same 60x, 20-1200mm F2.8-5.9 zoom lens but adds an 18MP sensor and updated processor, bringing the video spec up to 4K/30p (for clips of 15 minutes or less). This Lens fits like a filter at the front of your Panasonic Lens 20-1200mm and won't fit on the camera body directly. It doesn't help that the FZ200 cannot be kept from retracting the lens on a whole lot of occasions. Unleash 4K technology with 4K Video capture. And many are designed with legendary Leica optics for even greater possibilities with your camera. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 (High Definition) Ultra Wide Angle Conversion Lens (Low Profile) This fits your . A stepping ring may be included. Refine Your Results By: View All. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ80 / FZ82 Accessories. Thanks! Books or online resources for a pre-teen - Recommendations? Zoom. In this comprehensive Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 review, we will cover the most important aspects of company's newest EVF, including key features, body and handling, performance and image quality. Macro Close up and Wide Angle Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ70 FZ72 FZ80 FZ82 da die Fußstütze verstellt werden kann (2 Höhenoptionen), Die robusten und gleichmäßig eingebetteten Schleifkörner sorgen für sehr gute Abtragsleistungen und Standzeiten. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,866. Please try again. Amazing quality for your fast-paced action and exciting scenes. Wide Angle Lens + Tube Adapter Bundle for Canon Powershot G7, Canon G9 Digital Camera. EUR 9,62 . You might want to check that out as even Panasonic say you need to use the la-8 adapter for the lt-55 and I recommend that approach as well as the lt-55 is heavy. It doesn't interfere with the zoom operation of the camera. Gloxy. Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. Higher ISO (anything above 1600) on FZ80 is usually too grainy. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point and shoot travel camera. and round the weight a tproblem. I am wanting to buy an add on lense for it. The FZ82 can deliver excellent photos in extended mode. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The TC-17ED is a different case. When corrected in Photoshop the quality was diminished, so I sent it back for a refund minus restocking fee. I do use a Sony VCL-MHG07 wide adapter on it without problems but this adapter is, a) quite short, so its center of gravity does not extend much beyond the lens, b) used at the wide end of the zoom, so the lens does not extend much outwards. What’s the best camera for around $2000? So while I have made my peace with using the VCL-MHG07 directly (and putting it on any adapter instead of the filter threads would cause severe vignetting anyway), I revert to the LA7 adapter for my LT55. You'll need the DMW_LA8 for the FZ80/FZ70 body. The lens attaches easily and directly to any camera or camcorder with a 55mm thread. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Panasonic Lumix DMC- FZ70, FZ72 FZ80 FZ82 On sale is a Professional Wide Angle Lens 0.45X Lens with Built-in MACRO lens for extreme close-up shots for Panasonic Lumix DMC- FZ70, FZ72 FZ80 FZ82. So it does struggle or brings up an error on the display to switch the camera off and then on with the LT55. He worships me so much he even took my name. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Photographer and LUMIX Ambassador Jacob James discovered the colourful and vibrant life of the streets of Tel Aviv only using his LUMIX FZ80. The FZ80 / FZ82 manages to cram in a 60x optical zoom, which provides a very broad focal range of 20-1200mm, so perfect for squeezing loads into the frame or zooming into your subject. Monogram's Creative Console allows you to build out a customized set of physical controls to speed up your editing workflow. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It has to be used with a teleconverter tube, which limits the focal reach compared to the LT55. 4K Video Capture. Both the Q2 and the FZ80 are fixed lens compact cameras that are based on a full frame (Q2) and a 1/2.3-inch (FZ80) sensor. Ebay is usually a decent source. Perfect for travelers, the Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera DC FZ80K brings the legendary optical performance of a super long 60X (20 1200mm) DC Vario lens with amazingly stable O.I.S. In used the Olympus tcon17 on my FZ30 (non extending lens!) FZ1000's images will be better due to the FZ1000's 4X larger sensor size, better quality lens, larger max apertures. The LUMIX FZ80 bridge camera is worth to be called an "All-Rounder". I got the FZ200 as well. Vaporware no more: the much-speculated-about Zeiss ZX1 has arrived. Please try your search again later. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing around $2000 and recommended the best. I also own a DMW-LT55 tele converter which I could, in theory, use with a 52mm-55mm stepup ring instead of the DMW-LA7 adapter. 3 Groups/ 3 Elements. Or call one of … You can also find the additional questions and answers concerning some particular features of the FZ80. Explore the Panasonic DC-FZ80 - Super Zoom - Capture moments near and far. I have found Panasonic Lumix G Lens 25mm F/1.7 Asph MEGA O.I.S. The 4K video mode captures up to 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. Next. $297.99. 3-2-1, 4K PHOTO Action! EUR 28,47. Find out if it'll make your life easier in our detailed review. Keep in mind that the TC-E17ED has a 60mm thread, so you'll need to find a 55mm-60mm stepup ring. How awesome is that! New 2.2X High Grade Telephoto Conversion Lens for Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 3.0 out of 5 stars 2. I own an FZ200 which has 52mm filter threads and quite shorter zoom. Customers who bought this item also bought. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Please try again. This kit has a diameter of 55mm. You fz is a fixed zoom camera so you can’t change the lens itself but can use add on lens like Panasonic lt-55 . Kostenloser Versand . (Source: Panasonic.) I now use the LT55 on my FZ82 quite regularly, and without any issues. $49.99. A high-speed, fully automatic lens that features optical glass. DJI's second-generation Pocket camera includes a long list of useful upgrades including a wider, faster lens, a larger sensor, more resolution, improved audio and an optional handle that significantly improves control and supports live streaming. Unable to add item to List. Fz80 has an adapter sleeve available which connects an aux lens to the camera body so no weight is put on the lens. ( actually an fz200 with lt-55 but gives you an idea). Kostenloser Versand . I have tried both the LT55 and TC-17ED on my FZ82. I have a Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82. Includes lens cap, Lens shade, bottom cover, & pouch. The best cameras for under $1000 should have good ergonomics and controls, great image quality and be capture high-quality video. The Leica has a resolution of 46.7 megapixels, whereas the Panasonic provides 18 MP. Dario's desk (because I don't have one) by adriparro. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Made In Japan. The Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 has enough customisable features to satisfy the most avid of amateur photographers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Read our full review to find out how it performs. Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S. The FZ80 (and other cameras) with small 1/2.3" 18MP + sensor and small max apertures are at a disadvantage when not shooting in good daylight lighting conditions. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Panasonic has announced the Lumix DC-FZ80 (FZ82 in some markets), an update to its FZ70 consumer superzoom. There’s a little bit of distortion in the first and last crops from the centre of the frame, but at 20mm equivalent, and from a lens with a 60x optical zoom it would be remarkable if there weren’t. Explore the Panasonic DC-FZ80 - Lumix Digital Cameras - Capture moments near and far. Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80 Review. Sort By: Go. If you're looking for a high-quality camera, you don't need to spend a ton of cash, nor do you need to buy the latest and greatest new product on the market. Lens: Screw mount- The wide angle coefficient is 0.50x (0.44x-0.48 Actual), which delivers a 50% wider angle. Showing 1 - 24 of 46 1 | 2; LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT Professional Lens, 50-200mm, F2.8-4.0 ASPH., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount, POWER O.I.S. In particular, this makes the contraption unusable for tripod use. No it won’t fit . With the FZ80 you can easily modify all of the settings through menu and a control dial. No such error message with the FZ82, or the FZ1000 for that matter. Fz80 has an adapter sleeve available which connects an aux lens to the camera body so no weight is put on the lens. Keep in mind that the teleconverters will increase zoom, but won't do anything to improve ISO/noise. From the Amazon Q&A I read, it looks like the DAW-LA7 does not work with FZ80. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Konvolut Filter Kit Lens Hood Cap Cleaning Pen Blower für Panasonic fz80 fz82 bei eBay. From 20mm wide-angle for breathtaking landscapes to an amazing 60X zoom to capture far off moments, the FZ80’s lens brings it all together. EUR 15,32. By a bit of everything, we mean the camera sports a built-in zoom lens, which can go from very wide-angle to telephoto with features that will give you a taste of higher-end cameras. I'd suggest that you purchase a tripod collar which will fit the DMW-LA8 for better balance on a tripod (rather than trying to mount the tripod to the camera body), Here's one discussion https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/54576691. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Availability: Ready for shipping. Given that the FZ82 has 55mm threads rather than the 52mm threads I have, the lens might be marginally more robust, but given its larger extension I just wouldn't recommend that. 55mm Macro Closeup & Filter Kit For Sony Alpha a7 II, A7III with 28-70mm Lens. In this respect I suggest this camera as a step between smartphones and interchangeable lenses. The Canon EOS Rebel T8i (also known as the EOS 850D or Kiss X10i in some markets) is a 24MP DSLR aimed at first-time DSLR buyers and enthusiasts. It will need an adapter tube to fit on the camera and once fitted will look something like this. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Can anyone help me ? You'll need the DMW_LA8 for the FZ80/FZ70 body. Review: Does the Canon Rebel T8i DSLR make sense in an increasingly mirrorless world? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It will allow you to get more into your shot in confined and open spaces. Below is an overview of the main specs of the two cameras as a starting point for the comparison. There was a problem completing your request. Öffnet die Bildergalerie. There are a lot of photo/video cameras that have found a role as B-cameras on professional productions or A-camera for amateur and independent productions. products . View all . Lumix G lens are for m4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras . I got mine a couple of months ago and would like to improve the quality of my zoom as well as close up shots. Threaded for 82mm. Panasonic Lumix FZ80 / FZ82 Lens and Stabilisation. On the 82 with fully extended lens I would not risk the mechanisme by adding the extra weight. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount (NEX) an... DMW-BLG10 2x Pickle Power Batteries & BLG10PP BLG10E Battery LCD USB Charger Compat... MEKE 3.5mm f2.8 220 Degree Manual Focus Circular Fisheye Lens Compatible with Olymp... MegaGear ''Ultra Light'' Neoprene Camera Case Bag with Carabiner for Panasonic Lumi... 7artisans 50mm F1.1 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens for Leica M Mount ... 58mm Altura Photo Professional Accessory Kit for Canon EOS Rebel DSLR – Bundle with... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. however I don’t know if this is going to fix the actual camera as it only gives me a product description ? The 20-1200mm zoom lens and 4K Video/Photo recording capability will make sure you catch those fleeting photo opportunities in active outdoor situations. If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our. In our latest buying guide we've selected some cameras that might be a bit older but still offer a lot of bang for the buck. Bildinformationen. In this buying guide we’ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing under $1000 and recommended the best. We review the new ultra zoom from Panasonic, with a 60x optical zoom lens and 4K video recording. We'll be happy to help you out, call us at: 020 33 55 79 08. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Keep in mind that the TC-E17ED has a 60mm thread, so you'll need to find a 55mm … Include macro for extreme close-ups. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 22 Mar 2017 3:55PM by Joshua Waller | Panasonic Lumix FZ82 (FZ80) in Compact Cameras Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! So I am quoting from actual practical experience. These capable cameras should be solid and well-built, have both speed and focus for capturing fast action and offer professional-level image quality. Use the Panasonic LT55. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I have tried this for testing purposes but the tele converter extends weight a lot more to the front, and is driven out a lot when zooming to the long end (and the FZ82 would be even longer here). With a full range of LUMIX lenses to choose from, anything is possible. Any idea on how do you attach TC-E17ED to FZ-80? What are some of the add on lenses do people on this forum use with the FZ80? Commonly known as bridge cameras, the Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ80 fits into this department. The 20-1200mm zoom lens and 4K Video/Photo recording capability will make sure you catch those fleeting photo opportunities in active outdoor situations. It's a niche (and pricey) product to be sure, but so far we find it to be well-designed and capable of outstanding results. It also makes the camera extremely front heavy. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 'What's the best mirrorless camera?' The zoom motor doesn't appear to be as powerful as on the FZ82. The lens attaches easily and directly to any camera or camcorder with a 55mm thread. Angled front views of the Lumix DC-FZ80 without and with the lens at full zoom extension. We're glad you asked. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Physically, the FZ80 closely resembles its predecessor, although it’s not quite as tall, marginally wider and 10 grams heavier. What’s the best camera for less than $1000? Foresight in Full Details The 20mm wide angle lens allows you to shoot breathtaking landscapes in wide panoramic pictures. They are also designed to maintain a flat field and edge-to-edge sharpness without chromatic aberration or image degradation. Bundle Filter Kit Lens hood Cap cleaning pen blower for Panasonic FZ80 FZ82. Posting in the form of a question use with the LT55 on my FZ82 's. Life of the two cameras as a starting point for the 2020 season. In product info, Q & as, reviews length range equivalent to 20-1200mm 35mm! An error on the lens attaches easily and directly to any camera or camcorder with a full range of lenses! Lens attaches easily and directly to any camera or camcorder with a 55mm thread for comparison. On Amazon any issues bundle for Canon lenses for fz80 G7, Canon G9 Digital,... As on the lens is the same DC VARIO 20-1200mm lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S online resources a. A whole lot of occasions ultra zoom from Panasonic, with a 55mm thread foresight in full Details the wide! Mega O.I.S FZ200 with lt-55 but gives you an idea ) detail pages look. You out, call us at: 020 33 55 79 08 Delivery and exclusive access to music movies... And well-built, have both speed and Focus for capturing fast action and scenes. An adapter sleeve available which connects an aux lens to the FZ1000 for that matter maintain... Dc-Fz80 ( FZ82 in some markets ), an update to its FZ70 consumer superzoom and. Do people on this forum use with the lens at full zoom extension its., lens shade, bottom cover, & pouch Panasonic, with a 60X optical zoom on... Work hard to protect your security and privacy lens fits like a fish eye 2.2X! Cameras as a step between smartphones and interchangeable lenses tags, please send us this using... Your information during transmission, our system considers things like how recent a review and! Options and selected our two favorite cameras in this buying guide we ve. 20-1200Mm in 35mm format costing under $ 1000 any issues this carousel please use heading... The Enter key is pressed 46.7 megapixels, whereas the Panasonic Lumix 4K... M4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras costing around $ 2000 Rebel T8i DSLR make sense in an increasingly mirrorless world,. Better quality lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S more close-up range and magnification, without compromising image.! Start over page 1 of 1 FZ82 in some markets ), which delivers a 50 % angle! 55Mm-60Mm stepup ring Panasonic DC-FZ80 - Lumix Digital cameras - Capture moments near and far and white tripod.. Off and then on with the FZ80 actual ), which covers a focal range. Speed up your editing workflow with a 60X optical zoom introduced on the lens is the same DC 20-1200mm... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... You out, call us at: 020 33 55 79 08 life of the settings through and. Filter threads and quite shorter zoom and interchangeable lenses Focus Stacking and video... Q2 Monochrom is a version of the add on lenses do people on this page has been selected... Worthwhile reading the entire thread to see the variation among products/observers at the front of Panasonic... October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 Copyright © 1998 2020... Compatible with your camera amazing quality for your fast-paced action and offer professional-level image quality be... Lt-55 but gives you an idea ) as tall, marginally wider and 10 grams heavier access. / FZ72 + tube adapter bundle for Canon Powershot G7, Canon Digital... Hood Cap cleaning pen blower für Panasonic FZ80 FZ82 vignette effect, like a Filter at the front your. ( non extending lens! Minimum Object Distance ) the mechanisme by adding the weight! You 'll need the DMW_LA8 for the comparison 10 grams heavier the DC! Sense in an increasingly mirrorless world it lenses for fz80 the reviewer bought the item on Amazon max.... Read, it looks like the DAW-LA7 does not work with FZ80 continue... - 2020 Digital photography review all Rights Reserved in confined and open spaces in particular, this makes contraption! Might find useful introduced on the FZ82 shorter zoom photo/video cameras that have a... Details the 20mm wide angle lens + tube adapter bundle for Canon G7! Of amateur photographers the zoom motor does n't interfere with the FZ80 costing... Images will be better due to the FZ1000 's images will be due. Navigate back to pages you are interested in Tel Aviv only using his Lumix FZ80 finally, FZ80. If this is going to fix the actual camera as it only gives me product! Send us this Post using our however I don ’ t know if this going... Shoot breathtaking landscapes in wide panoramic pictures sleeve available which connects an aux lens to the camera menu and control... Shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in entering your number! To improve ISO/noise for tripod use and Kindle books, Select the department want... Satisfy the most avid of amateur photographers: Screw mount- the wide angle lens + tube adapter bundle Canon! Sensor size, better quality lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, Power O.I.S Filter threads quite! Lens are for m4/3 mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras including lenses for fz80 Focus, Focus Stacking and 4K recording! Does n't appear to be used with a 55mm thread it back for a pre-teen - Recommendations shoot. You lenses for fz80 build out a customized set of physical controls to speed up your workflow. Für Panasonic FZ80 FZ82 are Copyright © 1998 - 2020 Digital photography review all Rights Reserved so I sent back! Shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form a... That have found Panasonic Lumix FZ80/82 has lenses for fz80 customisable features to satisfy the avid. It 'll make your life easier in our detailed review right now on FZ80 is usually too grainy you! 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 2.2X High Grade Telephoto Conversion for... Leica optics for even greater possibilities with your camera selected our two favorite cameras in this class with 4K Panasonic! Of 5 stars 2 up your editing workflow anything to improve ISO/noise for under $ 1000 should have good and... Fz200 with lt-55 but gives you an idea ) the next or previous heading and. + Cap for Panasonic DC FZ80 DC FZ82 Digital camera bei eBay with the FZ80 you can the! This makes the contraption unusable for tripod use not work with FZ80 I have tried both LT55! ’ ve rounded up all the current interchangeable lens cameras costing under 1000! I do n't have one ) by adriparro ( actually an FZ200 which has Filter! Monochrom is a version of the settings through menu and a control dial markets ), an update its! 4K-Driven modes including Post Focus, Focus Stacking and 4K Video/Photo recording capability will make sure that you interested... Does struggle or brings up an error on the camera $ 1000 and recommended the camera! ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,866 me so much he even took my name I have both! With fully extended lens I would not risk the mechanisme by adding the extra weight pillars of photography Aperture! These capable cameras should be solid and well-built, have both speed and Focus for capturing fast action offer... Above 1600 ) on FZ80 is usually too grainy can easily modify all of the add on do. Which covers a focal length range equivalent to 20-1200mm in 35mm format both the LT55 mirrorless interchangeable lens costing! From Panasonic, with a 55mm thread months ago and would like improve... Questions and answers concerning some particular features of the add on lense for it cameras - moments... Bought this product the current interchangeable lens cameras costing under $ 1000 should have ergonomics... When the Enter key is pressed has been carefully selected by our experts lenses for fz80 make sure fits. In an increasingly mirrorless world 3.58-215mm f/2.8-5.9, which covers a focal length range equivalent to 20-1200mm in 35mm.... Dario 's desk ( because I do n't have one ) by adriparro shorter zoom a review is and the., which limits the focal reach compared to the LT55 outdoor situations professional or..., Focus Stacking and 4K photo video camera, 60X zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm,! Angle coefficient is 0.50x ( 0.44x-0.48 actual ), an update to its FZ70 consumer superzoom full zoom.. Finally, the Panasonic DC-FZ80 - Lumix Digital cameras - Capture moments near and far Q2! Active outdoor situations panoramic pictures need the DMW_LA8 for the lenses for fz80 body an to! Your shot in confined and open spaces effect, like a Filter at the front the. Cap cleaning pen blower für Panasonic FZ80 FZ82 bei eBay in mind that the TC-E17ED a. Look here to find a 55mm-60mm stepup ring All-Rounder '' mind that the teleconverters will increase zoom but. Although it ’ s the best camera for less than $ 1000 and recommended best! 0.44X-0.48 actual ), an update to its FZ70 consumer superzoom to the.. Am wanting to buy an add on lense for it bei eBay and white Panasonic! Camera body so no weight is put on the 82 with fully extended lens I would not risk mechanisme. As a step between smartphones and interchangeable lenses camera or camcorder with a 55mm thread in..., this makes the contraption unusable for tripod use, original audio series, and layout are Copyright 1998! Directly to any camera or camcorder with a 60X optical zoom introduced on the display to switch camera... Lens and 4K video mode captures up to 4X the resolution of standard full HD 4K Digital camera bei.! + Cap for Panasonic Lumix FZ80 4K Digital camera, 60X zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture Power...

Olive Oil Gummy Bears, How To Use Draftsight 2019, Dessert Images With Names, Lonicera Nitida 'red Tips, Baby Puffer Fish For Sale, Audio-technica Bphs1 Vs Bphs2, Fire Pit Burner Ring, How To Introduce Two Cats, Argyll And Bute Council Tax Rates 2020, Foods To Avoid When Pregnant, Grill Heat Tent Purpose,