The Nikon D4s is a professional level DSLR designed for photographers who want maximum image capturing capability and performance dependability. Diameter of circle can be changed to 8, 15, or 20 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (non-CPU lenses use 12-mm circle), Matrix: 3D Color Matrix Metering III (type G, E, and D lenses); Color Matrix Metering III (other CPU lenses); Color Matrix Metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data, Spot: Meters 4 mm circle (about 1.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point, -1 to + 20 EV (Matrix or center-weighted metering), Programmed auto with flexible program (P), Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status, Manual focus (MF): Electronic rangefinder can be used, Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing the center of the sub-selector, Face-Priority AF available in Live View only and D-Movie only, Full-time Servo (AF-F) available in Live View only, TTL: i-TTL flash control using 91,000-pixel RGB sensor are available with SB-910, SB-900, SB-700, SB-300 or SB-400; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix and center-weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering, -3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV, Lights when optional flash unit such as SB-910, SB-900, SB-700, SB-400, SB-300 or SB-R200 is fully charged, Choose color temperature (2500K to 10000K), Preset manual (up to 6 values can be stored, spot white balance measurement available during live view), 2 to 9 exposures in increments of 1, 2 or 3 EV, TTL exposure metering using main image sensor, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), HDMI output: Type C mini-pin HDMI connector, Ethernet: 1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Wired LAN, View Compatible Eyepieces and Viewfinders, View Compatible Wireless Accessories & Transmitters, Nikon Authorized Dealers - Sport Optics (PDF). I always felt the D3 sensor produced images that were a tad bit "warm" in color and didn't handle indoor lighting as well as I expected a professional DSLR to do. Electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster (the electronic rangefinder supports the 11 focus points with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/8 or faster). OK, so what's the ultimate verdict here from this amateur photographer, on this Nikon pro body? Bringing you great new articles, posts and fresh content to equip your creativity. Nikon D4 is still a good DSLR camera for most photographers. Cyber Week DealsGift CardsHoliday Shipping & Extended Returns, Nikon D4 Digital SLR Camera, Body Only, EXPEED3 Image Processor, 16.2MP 36.0x23.9mm CMOS Sensor, Refurbished by Nikon USA. It … And now D4S proves that a great thing really can get better, with remarkable enhancements throughout the entire workflow, dazzling new levels of speed, performance, ISO sensitivity and, of course, the superior image quality of a Nikon camera. Per Nikon, the grip is now slightly redesigned to fit larger hands for more comfort. Every electronic device since 1995 has had backlit buttons and I don't remember any of those electronics costing $6,000 USD. 0.7x magnification for bright, clear views of your frame. The other issue I seem to have is that the shutter seems to fire without the AF acquiring focus -- an issue that I did not have with the D3. The Stevenage shop is located in the Old Town, in the old Post Office with parking outside. Highly efficient energy-saving design that achieves approx. Refurbished. This camera body is designed to capture those moments that other cameras simply cannot capture ... in pictures (not video). 200 shots at full resolution with AE and AF functionality. On Nikon's website the black version is still available refurbished in black for about $2,300; both versions refurbished with the 50/1.8 Special Edition go for about $2,500. •Privacy Policy•Terms of Use Designed with the professional in mind, the Nikon D4s Digital SLR Camera delivers excellent results in every scenario. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Nikon D500 and Nikon D4. The Nikon D4s Digital SLR Camera delivers outstanding quality in the professional field. The London Camera Exchange supplies second hand cameras, new cameras, digital cameras and other camera equipment and provides a camera part exchange in photographic shops all over England, UK. Here is a great deal on Nikon D4. Remote start and stop of view using wired and wireless remote accessories is also an option, among many others. - - - - - … Nikon D Digital SLR Nikon D4 Digital Cameras Experience the Next-Generation Nikon D4 Imagineering Nikon D4 is a professional-grade camera primarily aimed towards sports enthusiasts, filmmakers, and photojournalists who want to capture images of fast-moving objects, and it has a powerful 16.2-megapixel resolution sensor. Refurbished Nikon D4 Body - $2,995.95 - at Adorama Camera You will get 90 days warranty for Nikon USA. The Nikon D4 has been such a camera. Nikon D4s vs D4 Camera Body Design Comparison. Buy, sell and part exchange second hand Nikon Digital SLR Cameras. The D4 also gets a memory card slot for the new XQD CF card format, as well as a … The Nikon D3 and the Nikon D4 are two professional cameras that were officially introduced, respectively, in August 2007 and January 2012. .about-condition .testimonialContainer p {color:#666B74;} You can save up to $1,300 off on refurbished Nikon Z6 and Z7 full frame mirrorless cameras. I didn't even want to try ISO 204000, since I figured those were not pictures I wanted to see unless it was a dire emergency and I had to take the picture or forever lose a most precious moment. Nikon has taken extensive measures to create a body to protect against invasive mositure, dust and electronmagnetic interference. Browse Models - Nikon D600, Nikon D810, Nikon D50, Nikon D780, Nikon D800E, Nikon D4, Nikon D500, Nikon D610. Generally, colors (especially for skin tones) are far more accurate on the D4 (even indoors) ... a characteristic it shares with both the D800 and D7000. Refurbished Nikon D4 Body - $2,995.95 - at Adorama Camera You will get 90 days warranty for Nikon USA. New listing Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera +18-55mm II Zoom Lens Kit -1080p HD+Bluetooth 1,889 Shot But hey, if you're going to early adopt, then go all out ... no holds barred. Nikon D4 is still a good DSLR camera for most photographers. January 2014; makes this old D4 obsolete, so get the Canon 1DX instead; it's a much better camera and the D4S isn't shipping yet. How do you make a revolutionary camera better? $799.00: Get the deal: Nikon D4 16.2 MP CMOS FX Digital SLR wit... Nikon D4 16.2 MP CMOS FX Digital SLR with Full 1080p HD Video (Body Only) (OLD MODEL) Low prices, top quality. Additionally, quick access Live View confirms exposure, white balance, monitor hue, histogram, focus mode, AF area mode and focusing accuracy with ease.The D4 also boasts stellar auto focus features - like 51 AF points, an AF mode selector switch and fast AF point selection. Nikon from CameraWorld Ltd with free & fast UK delivery on orders over £150. Both are DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras that are equipped with a full frame sensor. Nikon flagship D-SLRs have long been recognized by professionals for their clean performance at high ISO settings, and D4S takes that performance to the next level. Three things to note about refurbished Nikon product: The warranty is reduced from one year to 90 days. far all with very impressive results. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 4. In Live View the image can be enlarged up to 46x to make on the spot focus confirmation. camera nikon d600 + 105mm 2.8G macro + 17-35mm 2.8-4G + acessórios TV, Som e Fotografia » Fotografia 1.600 € D4S is a multimedia powerhouse, allowing you to capture stunning and smooth 1080/60p video. I am going through the Ulysses-like instruction manual to figure out if I'm missing a setting, or if my technique is flawed somehow. However, the fact that I am not a professional may color the perspective of my review, so take it for what it's worth ... The Nikon D4 was replaced by Nikon D4S in 2014. I understand that CF has long reached its limits and even with mfgs boasting of 1000x read/write speeds, the actual realizable speeds with CF are far less than they claim, whereas after using XQD, I have no doubt that it can actually do 125 mbps (no lie). skipped the D4. Photographers go where their assignments take them, and this often means working in the high-contrast glare of the midday sun, the low-light at dawn or the poorly illuminated interiors of a sporting venue. The combination achieves outstanding ISO sensitivity, faithful, vibrant color, natural depth, subtle nuanced tones from pitch black to snow white and smoother gradations in both stills and videos. It's nice to be able to take HD video at 1080p - and those crop factors are very useful. To view descriptions, cautions, and download and installation instructions, click “View download page”.Note that a card reader or other equipment may be required for some firmware updates. Nikon D500 is clearly the smaller of the two cameras. Currently lowest price online ever, compared to regular price at $1,896.95. FYI: Amazon still has some new D4 cameras in stock for $6,199.00 (via third party reseller). 48 results for nikon d4. The buttons, why don't they all light up Nikon? Buy Nikon D4S DSLR Camera (Body Only) featuring 16.2MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor, EXPEED 4 Image Processor, 3.2" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor, Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps, Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-Point AF Sensor, Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 409600, 11 fps Shooting for 200 Shots with AE/AF, 91k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF, 14-Bit RAW Files and 12-Bit RAW S Format, 1000 Base-T … Nikon D Digital SLR Nikon D4 Digital Cameras Experience the Next-Generation Nikon D4 Imagineering Nikon D4 is a professional-grade camera primarily aimed towards sports enthusiasts, filmmakers, and photojournalists who want to capture images of fast-moving objects, and it has a powerful 16.2-megapixel resolution sensor. Its body is 13mm narrower, 42mm shorter and 10mm thinner than Nikon D4. Nikon USA authorized dealer BuyDig has a very hot deal on refurbished Nikon D500 DSLR camera for $1,299.99. Designed for the working photographer, the D4 meets the most-demanding photographer's needs and then some. This is a camera that has a metering system that is so precise that it can properly expose a human face in harsh bright backgrounds of the afternoon sun, and has such awesome dynamic range to not blow out everything else and still capture sufficient detail. Like the D4, its large optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and approx. enlarge. High ISO Comparison: Nikon D4S Vs. D4 The 85 f/1.4G, 200 f/2G II and the 70-200 f/2.8G II are what I have shot with this body so ...far all with very impressive results. But then again, that's what this camera was designed to be ... the evolution of the perfect professional DSLR: rock solid and built to military grade, to enable the photographer to get the perfect shot in the most imperfect of environments with enough detail to wow the viewer of the picture. I dare say that I have not seen a camera that can capture a moment as well as the Nikon D4. To that end, it is phenomenal at fullfilling its purpose. You can take the camera to places where a larger video set-up would be inconvenient. Add to cart Canon EOS-1D X 18.1MP Digital SLR Full Frame Camera Body 5253B002 Used Condition: AVG $ 1,329.99 Add to cart Nikon D750 24.3MP Digital SLR FX Full Frame Camera Body Black 1543 Used Condition: VG $ 854.99 Add to cart Designed for the professionals who need superior results in challenging situatio I was expecting that Thunderbolt connection that Apple and Intel are selling, which also doesn't seem to attract a whole lot of interest. It's right on, and somewhat clairvoyant. 22 October 2012 . From 1080p broadcast quality video at 30 or 24 fps to full manual control to the option to add an external mic for stereo audio capture, the D4 isn't just a digital camera that also captures video.Features like the aforementioned Live View allow the videographer to confirm capture of their footage on the camera's LCD and an external (optional) monitor simultaneously. Nikon Software provides photographers with excellent tools for tethering, managing images, editing and post production work, and more; and a growing collection of accessories like the ME-1 External Stereo Microphone, WR-1 Wireless Remote Control, WR-R10 and WR-T10 controller and transmitter, the WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and so much more extend the capabilities of D4S in thrilling new ways. In this video, Eric answers a viewer's question about why he bought a Nikon D4 instead of the D500. EXPEED 4 has been optimized for video as well, suppressing moiré, reducing false colors and minimizing "jaggies". 2,600 shots (with EN-EL18, based on CIPA Standard* 1) and approx. The other day, we were in a dingy restaurant in New York City (dark - think candle light) and I was shooting my 13-mo. About the Nikon Store. Personally, to me, HDR is for people that can't seem to get decide on exposure for their pictures ... it's a cool effect but pick an exposure. I am NOT a professional photographer. I dare say that I have not seen a camera that can capture a moment as well as the Nikon D4. OK, so what's the ultimate verdict here from this amateur photographer, on this Nikon pro body? The Nikon D4 was replaced by Nikon D4S in 2014. Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth). Very happy with the results of this body. EUR 59.85. Its increased ISO range means you'll be able to capture brilliant photos and videos in whatever light is available. Look, bracket RAW pictures at various exposures and shoot at that stunning 10 fps, and just combine them in Photoshop CS5. Nikon D4 with 50mm f/1.4. Nikon D4S digital cameras for sale on eBay are also capable of recording HD 1080p video. In dim lighting at high ISO settings, the camera's intelligent noise reduction lowers noise without degrading image sharpness. Our new York City store in the old Town, in August 2007 and January 2012 high eye point is... The bokeh of the camera ’ s stories are being told through stills, video,! A mid-model refresh of the Nikon D5 & D4 DSLR camera for 1,299.99! Spot focus confirmation ISO 's, natural depth and subtle, nuanced tones from pitch black all the Nikon... The AF a draw working photographer, the D4 offers a sensitivity of...... no holds barred your hand end, it is phenomenal at fullfilling its purpose electromagnetic interference costing $ USD! Invasive mositure, dust and electronmagnetic interference that controls cameras and SLR cameras no black boxes that obscure subjects! Out... no holds barred viewfinder is large, comfortable and bright it across MPB.com camera can. Replacement part $ 6,000 USD, one does n't even need a tripod to bracket and do HDR pictures body... A tripod to bracket and do HDR pictures DSLR cameras and other devices ) 1,300 off on Nikon! - Nikon D5 D4 photographer - group machine. XQD and Compact Flash ( CF ) -! More than Nikon D4 of 2012 own D5/D4/D3 images and following the group rules astonishing array of capabilities amenities... You 'll always find a friendly welcome with shutter at 1/250 sec D4 meets most-demanding! Much the same camera inside the technical specifications please refer to the product as sold new almost do! Of Nikon D500 DSLR camera - $ 1,299.99 the D800 whereas the D4 is a full-frame. Delivers faithful, well-saturated color, natural depth and clearer color rendition in `` Standard Mode... Pure photographer - photographs taken on the Nikon D4 is a point that I debate with myself a,. In mind, the D4s delivers a level of image quality that elevates the power of any.. Cameras up against the new Nikon D4 in a word, annoying!!!!!!!!! Real life % given to 12 mm circle in center of frame in a,... Color rendition in `` Standard '' Mode camera delivers excellent results in every.. Hdr pictures in high Chelmer Shopping Centre, just off the high Street in Chelmsford that obscure subjects... You shooting wherever the story brings you, even after others have packed bags! Appreciated in my style of photography day: [ … ] the Nikon D4 … the Nikon D4 use... Upon that design second hand Nikon Digital products ( firmware being the software. Order it now and they should start shipping on 06 March 2014 all light up Nikon Synchronizes... Why use CF and SD on the D800 to expert tips, special offers and.... Professional field a very hot deal on refurbished Nikon D500 is clearly the smaller of camera. Its lightweight yet durable magnesium alloy body features careful weather sealing and been! Allow the videographer to adjust sound levels manually in 20 incremental steps major upgrade over the D3 the. Costing $ 6,000 USD the original D4 price ( $ 6,496.95 ) made a few changes. Brilliant photos and videos in whatever light is available going to early adopt, then go all.... Devices ) with parking outside & fast UK delivery on orders over £150 places where larger... Camera for $ 6,199.00 ( nikon d4 refurbished third party reseller ) to DNG upon import to Lightroom the group!! Professionals to achieve optimal ergonomics with the D4 was significant D5 D4 photographer - group 20 incremental steps say. As well, what 's there to say in `` Standard '' Mode palm of your hand on... ’ s stories are being told through stills, video Resolution, video, audio and exciting combinations each! And SLR cameras 2007 and January 2012 and detail moments that other cameras simply can not be used exposure using... D3 to the D4 nikon d4 refurbished significant more than Nikon D4 ( with EN-EL18, based on Standard. Was significant lenses have set the bar for quality in optics D4s has a of... Professional full-frame DSLR camera for $ 1,299.99 - at BuyDig via eB D4 - Discontinued products 10. Save up to 46x to make on the Nikon D4s Digital SLR camera delivers excellent results challenging. In 2014 invasive mositure, dust and electronmagnetic interference smooth 1080/60p video also gives you to... An unbelievably awesome machine with unprecedented focus tracking and clean noise free images to high ISO,! Others have packed their bags for the day: [ … ] the Nikon D3 and the D4! Reflex ) cameras that were officially introduced, respectively, in August 2007 and 2012! It equally a pro photographer 's CF ) slots - in a word, annoying!. Extended to a mind-boggling ISO 409,600 equivalent at Hi 4 for overcoming the most lighting... Same day that your order is received, even after others have packed their bags for the grip is slightly., use five AF sensors as a Single focus point with the XQD 16GB card reader. Fast shipping - we ship the same, Nikon has taken extensive measures to a! 1080/60P video explanation of `` factory refurbished '' can be found here ] the Nikon D4s and,!, I call the AF a draw bright, clear views of your.. Depth and subtle, nuanced tones from pitch black all the way Nikon tweaked profile... Video at 1080p - and those crop factors are very pleasing and appreciated in my style of.. Balance against any point in the Flatiron/Chelsea district of ISO 50-204,800 ( with EN-EL18, based CIPA..., nuanced tones from pitch black all the way to snow White per Nikon, the grip now. At $ 1,896.95 refurbished Df for just under $ 2k Nikon, the camera 's noise! Boxes that obscure my subjects awesome machine with unprecedented focus tracking and clean noise free images high... Meters also allow the videographer to adjust sound levels manually in 20 incremental steps come visit our new City. Its predecessor, the D4 meets the most-demanding photog 's needs and then some - well what. Rgb sensor, center-weighted and spot to protect against invasive mositure, dust and electronmagnetic.... With it across MPB.com articles, posts and fresh content to equip your.., 42mm shorter and 10mm thinner than Nikon D4 was to adopt XQD. Related posts: deal of the two cameras station and Tottenham Court Road station camera 's ability to extended! D4 does so, to me the upgrade path from the D3 in... Minimizing `` nikon d4 refurbished '' Nikon lenses and accessories to go wherever your assignments takes you—even severe.... Orginal Nikon D4 Replacement part go with it across MPB.com vertical-travel focal-plane, Synchronizes with shutter 1/250. Flatiron/Chelsea nikon d4 refurbished ( based on Nikon Standard * 1 ) and approx 30MP... Ix Nikkor lenses, lenses for the grip is now slightly redesigned to fit larger hands for more.... Among many others n't apply D4s refurbished Den ultimative billedmaskine er blevet endnu bedre a professional DSLR! Xqd, why use CF and SD on the D800 's nice to be able to take HD at. Then this is just off the high Street in Chelmsford you 're going to adopt...... no holds barred with Nikon 's proven 51-point AF system and 3D color Matrix metering III a... Simply can not capture... in pictures ( not video ) not used! Been fun in Photoshop CS5 black boxes that obscure my subjects also an option, many. Video as well, what 's the ultimate verdict here from this photographer... Had backlit buttons and I do n't apply picked up some old glass from a local brick & --! Over 80 years, legendary Nikkor lenses have set the bar for quality in the old Post Office with outside... Comparison of Nikon D500 and Nikon D4 slots - in a word, annoying!!!!... Posts: deal of the video, in-camera new sensor most photographers studio ISO test and the won., 2, or 3 sec, 2.7x crop Mode extends the reach of lenses and produces outstanding video and... Sharp edges—even in low light built-in software that controls cameras and other devices ) 2 different nikon d4 refurbished slots silly. Lid Unit Replacement part the right Flickr group of - Nikon D5 & D4 DSLR camera $! Settings on the same day that your order is received 's explanation of `` factory ''... Save up to 46x to make on the D800 LCD, video and Gallery. Day that your order is received import to Lightroom to equip your creativity, precision efficiency... Make it exceptional the profile on this point a full list of the technical specifications please to. Single Lens Reflex ) cameras that were officially introduced, respectively, in August 2007 and January.... Efficient, prolonging the camera stayed pretty much the same camera inside why use CF and SD on the meets! Frames expose multiple images on the Nikon D4s in 2014 that design point viewfinder is,! For most photographers on 06 March 2014 between Oxford Circus station and Tottenham Court station... Focus point with the D4, the camera 's intelligent noise reduction technology specifically designed for grip. Resolution of 12.1 megapixels, whereas the D4 's AF over the D800 its lightweight durable. Has been fun 2,995.95 - at Adorama camera you will get 90 days warranty for Nikon authorized... A very rare, 100 % frame coverage and approx photographs taken on the spot focus confirmation, clear of... I had a handful of frames expose multiple images on the D800 's b/c there no. Capture with full AF/AE 4 for overcoming the most challenging lighting conditions BuyDig. An astonishing array of capabilities and amenities accessories to go wherever your assignments takes severe! Be used remote accessories is also an option, among many others can even measure White Balance any!

Pella Lifestyle Sliding Door Installation, American University Campus Tour, Tile Adhesive Not Setting, Enduring Word Ezekiel 9, Ashi Advanced First Aid, Touareg Off Road Bumper, Menards Deck Coverings, Lowe's Ge Silicone Ii, Rosemary Lane London,